Chase Your Dreams Quotes: 30 BEST Quotes + FREE Goal Setting Worksheet!
Looking for the best chase your dreams quotes on the internet? You’ve come to the right place! There are some mornings that I really just want to press the snooze button and go back to sleep, but when you travel full time and have a business to run, that’s just not an option. These “chase your dreams” and motivational quotes helped us take our lives from ordinary 9-5 to living our dream life and I know they can do that for you, too. Whether you’re looking for motivation to work out, chase your dreams, or to attain your goals these inspirational, chase your dream quotes will remind you of what you’re capable of. These are just a few to inspire you and your friends to take steps to chase your dreams!
Why You Should Listen to Me When it Comes to Chasing Your Dreams
Motivational Quotes that Inspire You to Chase Your Dreams
1. “I can’t change the directions of the wing, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination”. – Steve Jobs
2. “My mission in life is not to merely survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style”. – Maya Angelou
3. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present”. – Jim Rohn
4. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there”. -Theodore Roosevelt
5. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion'”. – Muhammad Ali
6. “When we seek to discover the best in others, we somehow bring out the best in ourselves”. – William Arthur Ward
7. “Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It’s perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we’ve learned something from yesterday”. – John Wayne
8. “If we all did the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves”. – Thomas Edison
9. “Your big opportunity may be right where you are now”. – Napoleon Hill
10. “The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love and be greater than our suffering”. – Ben Okra
11. “Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around”. – Henry David Thoreau
12. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop”. – Confucius
13. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts”. – Eleanor Roosevelt
14. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough”. – Og Mandino
15. “You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water”. – Rabindranath Tagore
16. “You can’t expect to hit the jackpot if you don’t put a few nickels in the machine”. – Flip Wilson
17. “If you can dream it, you can do it”. Walt Disney
18. “Quality is not an act, it is a habit”. – Walt Disney
19. “Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory”. – George S. Patton
20. “Consult not your fears, but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do”. -Pope John XXIII
21. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started”. – Mark Twain
22. “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence”. – Confucius
24. “If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy”. – Dale Carnegie
25. “Expect problems and eat them for breakfast”. – Alfred A. Montapert
26. “If you chase anything in life chase the things that get you excited about living. Chase the things that give you hope, happiness and a glimpse of a better life. Chase the things that make you want to be a better person. Chase the things that inspire you to think, create and live joyfully. Chase the things that reinforce in your soul that you can make a difference. Chase the things that make you want to transform your heart from selfish to selfless. When you chase that kind of storm you are chasing rainbows.” –
27. “Life is too short to spend 40 years of it counting down the days until Friday. Quit that crappy job, stop making excuses, and chase your dreams with everything you’ve got. You might one day realize, it is too late.” – Annette Fortner
28.”When you reach an obstacle, turn it into an opportunity. You have a choice. You can overcome and be a winner, or you can allow it to overcome you and be a loser. The choice is yours and yours alone. Refuse to throw in the towel. Go that extra mile that failures refuse to travel. It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure.” – Mary Kay Ash.
29.”The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.” – Seth Godin.
30.”I don’t focus on what I’m up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest.” – Venus Williams.
Here is the deal, friend, if we don’t fearlessly chase our dreams, what was the point of this life? If you’re not living it to the fullest, you’re wasting a beautiful opportunity. Use these Chase Your Dreams quotes and put them on your wall, write them into your calendar. The sooner you start taking action toward chasing your dreams, the sooner you’ll achieve them!
I hope these motivational quotes encourage you to chase your dreams!
Have any other good motivational quotes? Share them below!